Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Review: Daredevil #6

This issue opens up with Daredevil getting in a fight with Elektra... wait I thought they were dating or that they were at least friends. Oh ya now I remember. But wait why id she kicking the shit out of him? Next we see a few hours back where Matt Murdock was in a court room that Elektra walked into which made him think of the times they had sex. This just shows you that if Daredevil has sex with a chick the next time he hears her entering a room he'll start thinking about the time that he porked her. Next we see Elektra kicking Daredevils ass. I can understand why he's getting his ass kicked. Heck if some old ex started beating the shit out of me for no reason I'd be thrown off balance too. Next we see the little dinner date that Matt and Elektra had where she asked him if he was still friends with Daredevil. Sure his is I mean isn't every superhero s friend to themselves? Next we see Elektra beat yhe shit out of Blindspot. Ya he never stood a chance against her so I definitely saw that one coming. Daredevil sends Blindspot to the nurse and we get to see the rest of the fight between him and Elektra. This issue ends with Elektra finally telling Daredevil why she's fighting him. To know why she's fighting him go buy this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder who'll win in the next issue. Things I learned from this issue. Elektra is hot but I'd afraid to date her or sleep with her. Cause if I pissed her off it wouldn't end good for me. Things I want to learn from this series. How the hell did Daredevil chsnge everyones memories?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment