Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, September 9, 2016

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 22 ( We Happy Few )

This episode opens up with Chuck and the devil Fighting. Next we see the devil go in Sams room and blair music. Kinda like my sister used to do. I wonder if he put holes in the wall and then blames it on the cat like my sister did. Also I guess the devil is just like a typical teenager now which definitely not gow the real devil would act. Next we see Sam and Dean make Chuck and the devil have a heart to heart which works. Next we see Sam, Dean and the devil rounding up troops for their plan to cage Amara again. The troops are the angels, Crowley and his demons, Rowena and the witches. Next we see how that plan works out. Wow I didn't really think they'd all weaken her but hey they actually did it so go team! Next we see Chuck start to put the mark on Sams arm. Also no we've already seen so many versions of bad Sam so just stop with that shit and kill Amara. Sadly that part of the plan fails which is where this episode ends. Great episode can't wait to watch the finale. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. So is the devil dead now or did she just take him out of Cases body? Things I learned from this episode. Don't try to put Amara in a cage unless you want to end up dying.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment