Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Review: Starfire #4

This issue opens up with cars flying while Atlee and Starfire fight the Chida Monster. Is it me or does destruction always happen when superheros fight villans or monsters. We see Atlee and Starfire come up with a plan. We see Starfire leave for the ocean and Atlee use her powers to hurl the monster towards Starfire. While we wait for that to happen we see that Sheriff Gomez learns what Atlee can do and where she's from. Oh look it's Power Girl who has had her own series and also been in the Harley Quinn series and the Harley Quinn and Power Girl mini series. Back to where Starfire is we see her catch the monster and go in the water with it. Note to self when fighting a Chida Monster just shoot at it so it grows bigger than bring it to the ocean and throw it in. After Starfire puts the monster in the ocean we see her and Atlee have a talk with each other while Sheriff Gomez freaks out. We see Starfire and Atlee give Sheriff Gomez a group hug. Um gus I need a group hug from all three of you so can I get one? I'll be very sad if I don't. Next we see Kori and Atlee talk at the pool while Sheriff Gomez stays underwater snd kicks and thrashes around. I think she's playing charades guys... um a dolphin doing karate? No? How about a ninja dying in water? No? Dammit I give up. We see Kori goes to some place where she gets a philly cheesesteak sandwich and a bear. Dam I've never had one of those sandwiches but now I want one. Next Kori sees Boone and his girlfriend Vita who gets mad that he kissed Kori. I don't blame her but he didn't do it on purpose so give him a break. Vita tells Kori that she knows french but that Kori can't kiss her. Dammit I wanted to see two girls kiss. This issue ends with Kori meeting some guy named Soren. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So will we ever get to see Starfire kiss another girl? Things I learned from this issue. Kori can swim in her pool naked whenever she wants :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment