Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, July 11, 2016

Review: NCD #7 ( Halloween Arc 2014 )

This arc opens with a bunch of monsters in Erics bedroom. Seems like Eric has got some monsters under his bed. I do have one question Eric are you going to be friends with them? We see Eric go to the New Comic Day office where we find Brant hiding under a desk asking Eric what he did. You know Eric that is definitely a valid question since crazy stuff happens around you or you tend to do something that causes some crazy stuff to happen. We get to see Eric and Brant turn into knock off power rangers and fight some giant monster. This arc ends with Eric, Brant and Frank sitting at a computer. Yes the monster has a name and I guess Eric did make friends with it so that definitely answers my earlier question. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise well written. I give this arc a 10 out of 10.  I hope we get yo see Frank in future strips. Things I learned from this arc. When fighting monsters or people make sure you have Eric with you cause it seems like he's always got some plan to deal with things.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment