Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Bullshit Blog Update #135

So I haven't written one of these in a long time cause I've been busy moving to a new home and trying to catch up on all the comics I'm behind on which is a shit load. Anyways I'm excited for Dcs Rebirth cause a lot of the titles look good :). I'm also very excited for the suicide squad movie. Only thing that bothers me is the actress who plays Harley Quinn doesn't have the Harley Quinn voice but she's beautiful   so I'll watch it anyways and who knows maybe I'll like the movie so much that'll barley bother me. Plus Harley Quinn is beautiful anyways so that's the main reason I'm gonna see it is so I can see Harley Quinn. Anyways I think I'll do a few more reviews then put an interview up. I've been busy so I haven't done those much lately. Also I pre write everything now so that if I get sick and can't write I can just copy and paste and not miss an update. Also I'm gonna stop doing the red and blue pictures on instagram after this post cause I'm sure people will get annoyed by it or think I'm trying to be a cop. Anyways I think that's it for now so see you next time.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment