Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, July 18, 2016

Review: Actionverse #1

This issue opens up with some guy explaining how some guy kidnapped him from his earth and how he found out there are more then one. You know I hate when comic companys do this shit. Both Marvel and Dc have done it and it's stupid. Heck convergence was so stupid I was glad I'd only gotten five issues. Anyways we see the guy bulding some machine while people try to attack him. I understand why they do. We find out that the machine he's creating that transports him from world to world has to kill everything on that earth so it can open a portal for him to go to another earth. You know maybe he should look for a different way to get to other earths but oh well. The next earth he goes to has the same president as all the others and he hates this president. Dude I think a lot of people hate that president just as much as you do. In fact I'm one of those people. We find out that he's on the same earth as Jake Roth. Hey I know that guy I've read his series. We see Jake Roth go up against another extrahuman who can create more of himself that lets him and the other hims get smaller as he makes more. So basically he has the power to make more of himself and make himself a midget... sounds like a great powere I guess. Anyways we see Jake Roth knock him out which knocks all the other ones out. Note to self if ever fighting someone who can make more of themselves just find the original and knock that one out so it'll knock all the others out. We see our murder from the beginning of the issue get a reading on Jakes powers. Next we see the murder confront Jake and tell him that his powers will allow the murder to use him as a way to get to other earths and eventually get back to his. On the plus side that's better than killing everyone on every earth but then again your basically using this guy just for your sick revenge plan which is no better than what your kidnapper did to you, didn't think of that one did you. Next we see Jake use his powers and break the guys robotic arm. Note to self don't piss Jake Roth off. This issue ends with Jake being surrounded by gaurds and meeting some little girl named Molly. Artwork was good. Story wise confusing. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Why is some little girl in control of a bunch of gaurds? Things I learned from this issue. President Obama is president on other earths to.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment