Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: The Dark & Bloody #1

This issue opens up with our main character throwing a sack full of puppies into a swamp. Already one thing I hste in this book. Like ehy couldn't the dad just say let them live out in the wild. Also note to any parent never tell your kid to go kill animals. Next we see that our main character was in the army and liked to draw crosses next to dead bodies so that they'd have godx mercy. I don't know if that'll really work Iris since a lot of mormons make it seem like god could care less about gays, transgender, and suicidal which is stupid because if he loves everyone then he should love them no matter what path they choose. And for the mormons that are ass hats to gays and all those other people all I have to say is stop sticking your head up your ass and grow up! After Iris served in the war we see that he moved back to the swamps snd sells moonshine to people. I hear that stuffs really good. I'm sure my ex friend would probably just drink all the moonshine instead of sell it since he loves being drunk every day of his life. Next we see the guys who bought moonshine from Iris drink and drive right into a tree where a giant bird like creature attacks them. Obviously those guys weren't tree huggers or they'd know that if you crash into a birds tree that it'll kill you and feed you to it's children. We see the police questions Iris about what happened to those two men. Well you see they drove drunk, then they decide to ram so poor birds tree and got killed by it and fed to it's babies. Hope you all take notes and don't pull this shit at home. This issue ends with us meeting some chick and a guy with a possum. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely didn't like the start though. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Note to self never live out in the swamps. Things I learned from this issue. Don't drive drunk and ram into some poor birds tree or it'll kill you and feed you to it's babies... don't believe me? Well read this issue and then you'll believe me :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment