Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Review: Screwed #6

This issue opens up with Anne Gallo remembering when she was little and her dad showed her the hospital that they're at now and the monsters inside it. I'm taking it he thought that this stuff would be ok to show a kid which is totally wrong. Next thing you know people like him will be making their kids watch scary movies thinking that the kid will be fine and won't get scared at night and pee the bed. Annes dad tells her how he came to know about the frankenstein project and how when he started working on it his wife told him to stop. I wonder why? We find out that his dead wife is the one in the tank and that he wants to put her brain into Anne so that she'll be alive again. I'm gonna agree with Suture on this one that's pretty messed up. I mean for any normal human being it'd go down hill after they had sex with the person. I mean think about it yes it'd be his wifes brain in his daughters body so basically his wife would be alive but then if you had sex with her it'd be like you were fucking your own daughter which is creepy as hell. We see Anne shoot a big hole in Sutures chest. Note to self never go in a horror movie or comic cause the monsters are always tougher than they look anf tend to come back in the end. Next we see what happened to Erin. Geez that's gotta suck for her she's basically hooked up to a ton of dead people whos thoughts she can hear. Next we see Chris and his men come in mowing down all the monsters till they get to Anne. We see Anne take some energy from Erin and rip Suture in half. I wonder if she was able to do that in the first place. Cause if so she could've ended the fight sooner. We see Anne kill Erin to stop her suffering. Darn I was hoping they'd both get a happy ending. This issue ends with some special government team taking charge of the crime scene and Anne leaving before thay get there. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely makes me think they were trying to lead up to a second volume with that ending. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. It's kinda funny how Annes dad said he stop thinking of her as his daughter once she started thinking of him as the boogeyman. I wonder why. Also if he had brought his wife back to life in Annes body I'm sure she'd think the same thing... actually I'm pretty sure she thought he was in the first place. Things I learned from this issue. Avoid marrying someone who is obsessed with raising the dead cause if you die then they try to put your brain in your kids body to bring you back to life which is creepy.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment