Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Snow Fall #1

This issue opens up with it snowing in some town and gaurds getting upset over it and looking for whoever is making it snow. I  don't understand why they're looking for the person. Like what's wrong with snow. We learn how our climate got fucked up so now it doesn't snow anymore. I think everyone who thinks that global warming exist is wrong. I just think the earth works in mysterious ways and we don't fully understand how it works so we blame stupid stuff on the human race. Of course I could be wrong and we could be screwed in the future like the world is in thiss comic. We meet some guy named Anthony Farrow who seems eager to get out of the class that he's in to. I don't blame him just reading that professors speech almost put me to sleep. Late on we meet someone called the inspector who's at the town that got hit with snow and mentions someone called the White Wizard. Wasn't that Gandalfs nickname in the second lord of the rings movie. If so Maybe they should just call him the snow wizard or something so thry don't gey in trouble unless that name has been taken to. But I still don't see why they're so upset about him making snow. Like hell if there's hardly any water left then you can melt all that snow and make more water for the world. But hey if thag doesn't work for you guys then go ahead and die of dehydration. Next we see Anthony Farrow go to some guys house where he pretty much acts like a stalker and lets the guy know that he knows who he is. We learn this guys name is August Reasons, Dr. Reasons or the White Wizard. He's got to many names. Next we see Anthony Farrow hooked up to some tubes while Dr. Reasons talks to him and watches stuff on the tv. Don't you hate when you stalk someone and they decide to knock you out, take you down to their basement and hook tubes up to your head so they can read your thoughts? Ya me to that's why I stopped stalking people. This issue ends with us seeing the aftermath of when Anthony Farrow left his class and when that town got hit with snow. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good well except for that speech. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. I wish I could make it snow whenever I wanted. Better yet I'd rather just have the power to make it rain whenever I wanted so I could collect the rain and drink it after I had collected it. Things I learned from this issue. Never stalk people. I mean unless you like being knocked out and taken into their basement.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment