Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Review: Quantum And Woody #1

This issue opens up with two guys falling out of a building followed by a news cast. Note to self avoid whatever building they were just in. Next we a flashback with our two main characters Eric and Woody outside of the principles office. Well at least Woody sticks up for his brother no matter his reasoning. We go back to the present but I assume its the past since it's way before the part where this issue opened up at. Anyways we see Eric and Woodys dad get killed by some big guy with marks burned into his face. I'm sure that's not what what those really are but it looks like some took a branding thing that you use on cows and branded his face with it. We find out that Eric is a cop who beats the crap out of some chicks boyfriend at a diner. I think the chick is dumb cause yes her boyfriend was joking but you don't go joking about shit in public. I'm guessing the couple is some sort of trailer trash couple where they bash there heads against walls so they can be ad stupid as they are. Next we see that Woody basically sleeps around and steals peoples money. Hey he remaineds me of my stupid friend I used to hang around. We see some cops tell Woody about his dads death. Next we get a funeral fight scene. No really read this issue and you'll see. Now I'm curious to know how they grew apart after so long. We see some detective question Woody and Eric about their fathers death. Does it look like either of those to could pull that off? To me it seems like they'd fight each other and screw it up before they killed him. Next we see both Woody and Eric break into their dads work. See Woody failed at taking down the gaurd and without Woody Eric would've had security on his ass in seconds... ok um I guess maybe they could've done it but not on purpose. We see Eric and Woody go in some room where Woody messes with buttons and makes it so that Eric accidentally touches the big red one. Note to self avoid the big red button in any kind of lab or surcirty place. We see a light show that destroys their dads old work place. This issue ends with Woody and Eric outside naked. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. Kinda didn't think I'd like it but I do. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Note to self if someone thinks you murdered someone don't break into their home or work. Things I learned from this issue. Don't run in public and yell I have a gun or bomb to joke with everyone cause chances are some cop or other people will kick your ass and you'll be in big trouble.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment