Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review: Cry Havoc #1

This issue opens up with our main character in a cage. Well that's a very good opening cause now I want to know how she got in that cage. We get to see that our main character eorks at a zoo and that she has a girlfriend. I know a lot of people will stop reading after hearing that but hey if gays offend you so much it must mean you're secretly one and are afraid of your mormon parents or friends finding out. We find out that our characters name is Louise Canton or Lou for short. Anyways her and her girlfriend have a talk about a hyena. Next we see our main character in a chopper with a bunch of soldiers and other characters who share something special with her. I have the feeling that this book is gonna jump around a lot. Cause it already seems like it's going present time, past, past. We see that Lou used to play her violin next to a law building. We see her chase after some change that a judge threw in an ally way or something where a big blue werewolf attacks her. I'm guessing all the other people got attacked by some sort of animal to since they all seem to have special abilities. I love how Lou says she thinks she got mugged by a werewolf. I can see it now. Oh hi there doggy... shit you're a  werewolf. Here take my money and knock me out I don't want any problems. Note to self avoid wolves or any kinda dog cause chances are they'll mug you of all your money and leave you with powers. We go back to the chopper where we see it land and learn that there's another werewolf chick like Lou who went rouge. Or maybe she can't control what she does when she becomes a werewolf. Ever stop to think about that? Nope didn't think so. We see Lou sniff the rouges clothes which gives us a flashback to when she played her violin at some bar and got fired by the band for playing a different song that a lot of people seemed to like. This issue ends with us seeing who's holding Lou captive in the cage. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm interested to see what happens next :). Things I learned from this issue. Werewolves are now able to mug people so be on the lookout for werewolves and if one does try to mug you make sure you have a gun with silver bullets in it so you can kill it before it mugs you. I mean unless you want it to mug you and give you special powers.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment