Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Harley Quinn & Power Girl #4

This issue opens up with Power Girl and Vartox fighting. Aww how cute they fight like an old married couple. Next we see Harley Quinn save Power Girl by riding something called a Caticorn and using it to free Vartox from the mind control he's under. Note to self if a friend or loved one is ever under mind control just get a Caticorn and have it pur. If you don't have a Caticorn I guess try using you cat to see if it works. After his mind control is broken we learn how him and Power Girl met and how they repopulated by using something called a pregnoray. Hey girl you wanna go home and use my pregnoray so we can repopulate ;). We see that all of Vartoxs ex girlfriends are ok... um who the heck just dumped a bunch of shit near us. Oh that's just Cherub. I mean how did none of them get an overwhelming smell of shit when he came walking out of the bushes. Like I'm sure all the shit and stuff in that toilet and bathroom went flying out with him which probably means he got it all over him once it blew up. Phew good thing the ex girlfriend force left didn't think I'd be able to take that shit smell any longer. Next we see Harley Quinn, Power Girl and Vartox fight Oreth Odeox and a bunch of nuns. I'm surprised the nuns aren't fighting with crosses and scripture verses. Don't you hate when you shoot your enemy and make all their clothes evaporate giving you an eye full. We see Power Girl knock Oreth Odeox out while he's districted by a naked Vartox. This issue ends with something big in the sky hanging over our heros. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So what's that big thing in the sky? Things I learned from this issue. A Caticorns pur can stop mind control. I don't know if a regular cats pur would work though. I think if I were under some sort of mind control and the beautiful Harley Quinn stood in front of me that I'd probably snap out of it right then snd there.

Sites to check:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment