Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 29, 2016

Review: Red Thorn #3

This issue opens up with some guy telling a story about an enormous serpent. I hate any kind of serpent. We meet a new character named Tarek. Next we see Isla wake up with a hangover and next to a sleeping giant. Don't you hate when you drink one night and wake up the next morning to a giant. Shit why do I keep making friends with weird creatures whenever I get drunk? Next we see Isla walk in on Thorn with a bunch of naked women and men in his bed. I've heard having orgys are fun though I don't plan on ever having one. We see Thorn assign some guards to Isla. Next we see Thorn fight giant creature with lots of legs. Note to self never get in a fight with Thorn cause he can kick your ass and kill you. We see Isla go to glasgow where she sees Alec with a woman that she drew for him to be the new her. Wait if she's supposed to be you but has blue hair instead of red how does he not notice that she's not you or did he move one once you left and she came into his life? This is very confusing. Next we meet another new character named Loch Ness. She's pretty. I also love how pretty her eyes are. I'm guessing she's ok with Thorn having sex with a bunch of people cause I'm sure they just had sex. This issue ends with Thorn sticking his hand in the lake that Loch Ness came out of and grabbing Tareks hand when he sticks his hand in a well. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So why'd he grab Tareks arm? Things I learned from this issue. Isla can out drink a giant. I wonder how much acohal that'd be since I'm sure giants have larger stomachs and could probably drink more... like how'd she not die or get acohal poisoning?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment