Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review: Daredevil #3

This issue opens up with Daredevil and Tenfingers men fighting ninjas. Actually that's pretty much half the issue. We also get to see Blindspot kick some ass. I wonder if he'd still be able to kick that much ass if he wasn't invisible. One thing bugs me. Daredevil says no one will die in the battle yey we see a lot of people getting stabbed in the neck and somehow not dying. At first I thought they were dead but no even Tenfingers said they all lived so what the hell? I guess they all got holes in their necks that make them look like they've smoked cigarettes their whole life. These ninjas don't seem that deadly to me if that's all they do. We see Matt Murdock get put on ecab which I guess it night duty which means he's gonna have a hard time being Daredevil at night. This issue ends with Tenfingers introducing himself to Matt Murdock. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Don't you hate when your job interferes with you being a superhero? Things I learned from this issue. Ninjas who work for the hand aren't that deadly. Things I want to learn from this issue. Do people think those people who got stabbed in the neck are people who've smoked cigarettes their whole life?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment