Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 22, 2016

Review: Silk #5

This issue opens up with a flashback of Black Cat beating the shit out of Silk and her refusing to fight back. Oh that explains how she got in. Next we see Black Cat, Lola, Mockingbird and Jessica Drew all worrying about Silk and being frustrated with her. See kids being a double agent means more people worry about you. By the way Mockingbird is still hot even when she's not wearing her costume and I'm sure Jessica Drew still has a nice ass even though I can't see it. Next we see Silk flipping tables while the Goblin king watches. Yes flip the table. Put that table in the hospital. Show that table who's boss. Next we see the Goblin king rip up a picture of Black Cat and tell Silk to go and kill her. Next we see Silk and skull face guy get in a fight... wait how does he know her name? I still think he's stalking her. Next we get to see a cat fight. Dam Black Cat just beat the shit out of Silk. Note to self never get in a fight with Black Cat when on goblin serum. We see Black Cat inject Silk with the cure for goblin serum and then beat the shit out of Killer Shrike explaining how she made the cure. This issue ends with Black Cat telling Silk that they are going to burn goblin nation to the ground. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to see Silk and Black Cat burn goblin nation to ground :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Dammit Silk stop flipping my table! Things I learned from this issue. Keep Silk away from tables when she's on goblin serum. I mean unless you don't like having a table to put food or other stuff on.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment