Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Review: Deathstroke #9

This issue opens up with a fight scene. Basically Deathstroke and Wonder Woman kick ass for the first half of the issue. I still want Deathstrokes sword just like I want the knife that Thelma Lushkin has in Tales Of Mr. Rhee :). Next we see Deathstroke get his ass kicked by Lapetus... um Deathstroke I'm sure he's told you before that he doesn't fear that sword so obviously it won't hurt or kill him so might as well quit with the dam sword! We find out that Lapetus sister is beneath paradise island. Wait is that why he's destroying the whole place? Why not just ask them nicely to release her Lapetus I'm sure they'd probably say yes and leave you alone. Next we see Wonder Woman get her ass handed yo her by Lapetus. I think Wonder Woman and Deathstroke need a new plan cause it seems like charging at Lapetus does jack shit! Next we see Superman and Deathstroke get in a fight. Really Superman you think Deathstroke caused all th- actually he kinda did but not on purpose. Also Deathstroke should've just been straight with Superman and told him what was going on but no he had to be stupid and get in a fight with him. Note to self never ask either of these two for directions when on a battlefield cause they'll just fight you till a woman explains what's going on. I'm sure a lot of girls think that the panel where Wonder Woman breaks up the fight explains that women are more level headed then men and to that I say no we are all equally stupid sometimes. This issue ends with Lapetus jumping out of the ground. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good also I'm very excited to see how this arc ends. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hopefully Wonder Woman and Deathstroke will change their plan on how to defeat Lapetus by the next issue. Things I learned from this issue. Charging at Lapetus with any kind of weapon does jack shit! Things I hope others learn from this issue. Don't charge at Lapetus anymore. Instead regroup and think of a new and better plan ya?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment