Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 8, 2016

Review: Scarlet Witch #5

This issue opens up with some father telling Wanda Maximoff how her being a witch upsets him. And when I say father I mean the type of father you'd see in a catholic church. We see some nun named Sister Lorenz come and tell the father to leave so she can talk to Wanda Maximoff. I bet you any girl who reads this issue thinks all men are sexist which is not true. Cause if that were then that'd mean that their five year old son is sexist and will grow up to hate women and think he's above him which is just bullshit if you actually use your brain to think instead of bash it into a brick wall over and over. Next we see Wanda ask Sister Lorenz about a vineyard. We learn that some people who dug in that area opened up a crypt and so now anyone who enters and says anything gets possed. Note to self never go to this church unless you want to be possed by a deamon. We see Wanda go in the vineyard. Next we get a crap load of pages of nothing but silence. You may think I'm joking but I'm not read this issue for yourself and you'll see. After Wanda gets out of the vineyard she tells Sister Lorenz what happened in there. Basically she fought in silence. I mean that's really all you'd  have to do to summarize what happened. This issue ends with Wanda Maximoff walking away. Artwork was good. Story wise silent. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. It's probably good I don't record myself giving you the reviews cause I would've just went silent after explaining that she went into the vineyard just to give you an example of what it was like when I read the issue. I'm sure it'd be pretty akward. Things I learned from this issue. Shh be quiet.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment