Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 1, 2016

Review: Black Canary #2

This issue opens up with Dinah showing the rest of the band how to use a gun note to self avoid Dinah when she has a gun. We also see that Dinah has been teaching the band hand to hand combat. I'd love to learn so hand to hand combat with her :). We find out that Paloma is a perfect shot with a gun. Dam for it not being her thing she sure has the hang of it. Note to self avoid Dinah and Paloma when they have guns. I'm sure the people who say guns kill people probably read this and think no they should use forks instead of guns cause forks can't kill people. To which I say yes forks can kill people so can spoons and hamburgers. Should they start feeding their enemies hamburgers until they die of clogged arteries? Highly doubt they'd go for that kind of death so no. We find out that Dinah can dye her own hair. Next we meet an old band member who got kicked out of the band. Her name is Maeve and she does not seem to happy with Dinah taking her place. I bet they both have pretty voices :). Next we see Dinah and the rest of the band at some music store where they get attacked by some guy wearing a helmet. We get to see a fight scene between helmet man and Dinah where she kicks his ass. This issue ends with the band finding out that helmet man is actually Dinahs husband. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good.  I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So I wonder why her husband is after her and the band. Things I learned from this issue. Don't use hamburgers or forks to try and kill your enemy instead just use guns or get Dinah and Paloma to do the job for you :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment