Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, September 28, 2015

Review: Wytches #6

This issue opens up with Sailor and her dad trying to find a way out of the big tree that the hippies like to stick people in. I'm sure I already put in my notes to avoid hippies so I won't bother writing that again. But if you guys have read this story or at least my reviews then you'll understand why I hate hippies. Anyways Sailor and her dad go a different way he came and come to an edge where Charlie decides to drop a flare... I don't think that was the smartest idea. Yep looks like you just got a chunk of your shoulder bitten off. Next we see Charlie shoot one in the face and light another flare to keep them away and to help them find a way out. Sailor and her dad finally escape and get out of the tree. How come all these other people we saw stuck in the trees never got out? Did they like give up after so many tries or did they not have enough muscle to break the bark and escape? Anyways Sailor and her dad get home. We see Charlie telling his wife that they need to leave then get shot at by the towns people. Oh geez I'd hate to live in a town full of tree huggers I'd go crazy. Next we see Lucy smack Sailor and send her falling down the basement stairs. Charlie ends up going to the stairs to see if Sailor is ok we also see that his wife was the one who pledged Annie and Sailor... note to self when looking for a wife mske sure she's not a tree hugger and doesn't believe in Wytches. Lucy tells Charlie that she's related to the Cray family. Read issue one so you'll understand what she means. Also with the name cray no wonder they tried to give their son to the Wytches. I definitely should have seen that from the start with the last name Cray. Charlie ends up getting some green stuff that I guess is pledge and putting some on his wifes face and giving the rest to Sailor. Oh hell ya shits gonna go down! We see Sailor climb out the basement window and come face to face with Melina the one who told her about dick brush kid. Sailor gets a garden hose and some of the pledge in a spray thing and sprays Melina and everyone else. Next we see Mr. Petal also known as extreme hippie try to take Sailor away so he can eat her but instead gets his neck cut from a broken piece of Sailors glssses. Fuck yes! This issue ends with Sailor driving away from that town. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise fucking awesome. I also love how they explained more about the kid in issue one and his family. Definitely can't wait to read the next arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you live in a town full of hippies get out of there before they stick you in a tree or try to kill you. And if you don't know how to tell if they're your in town full of hippies look for such details as they all talk about plants and trees then you'll know you're in a town full of hippies.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment