Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #14 ( Spider Verse Part 6 )

This issue opens up with Spider-Woman and Spider-Gwen fighting goblins oh ya Peter and the rest have come to save the day. Spider-Gwen saves herself from a green goblin. Dang if only the Gwen Stacy in the new Spider-Man movie would have done that. Anyways the whole Spider-Men and women go to the great hall to save silk and Maydays brother. The spiders and Inheritors lock in an epic battle. Wait is uncle ben really running away that fast? Man what a chicken. Stay and fight! Next we see things go wrong for mourln. Wait uncle ben didn't run away to save himself he did it to save Maydays brother to and had the pig swap places. Dang now I'm in the mood for bacon. Doc Ock ends up killing the master weaver. Yep this event is definitely not for kids. This issue ends with the inheartors getting thrown in the radioactive earth. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good even though it made me crave bacon at the part where the pig kicked mourln in the head. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Well I'm gonna go cook myself some bacon.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment