Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review: Silk #1

In this issue we meet Silk who you would have already met if you'd read the first six issues for the amazing spider-man or spider verse like I did. Anyways we also meet a villain called Dragonclaw which sounds like a Pokémon so I definitely have to give Silk points for that one. You know I bet one day he got mad after playing the Pokémon games cause he could never catch them all so he decided he'd make one of his own but when he sent his idea to the people who make the Pokémon games and shows they stole his idea causing him to snap and become Dragonclaw himself. Next we meet Cindys parents or pretend parents I guess I don't really know if they're flashbacks or not we also see that Cindy works at the daily bugle and shows Jamenson a picture of silk fighting Dragonclaw Pokémon Man and Spider-Man saving the day which causes him to call Spider-Man a menace. Why after so many years does he not like Spider-Man? Next we see Cindy go on a date with some Hector guy. I'm taking a guess these are flashbacks if I'm wrong oh well. Anyways we see Pokémon Dragonclaw Man and Silk fight again. Dude Silk isn't a Pokémon you won't be able to capture her and put her in your dark scary basement get over your obsession with Pokémon. This issue ends with Cindy going back to the bunker she was in for ten years. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise got me hooked so far. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. And remember just cause you can't catch all the Pokémon doesn't mean you should make one and dress up as it and then terrorize the world.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment