Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Review: Silk #2

This issue opens up with Silk in the sewers along with some robot tentacle thing. Next we see Silk monologing in her head telling us what she does. Super hero by day and night intern for fact channel day and night. Geez I wonder how many hours of sleep super heros normally get cause to me it sounds like Silk doesn't get a lot of sleep. We also see that Cindy is still looking for her family but keeps ending up back at square one. And it seems like Ezekiel sims helped her family dissappear. I get the feeling that he's not dead and is one of the people who is watching her while she's in the bunker. I mean he already sounds and looks evil so maybe he is. Cindy ends up going back to her old neighborhood and remembering the date she had with Hector when she broke up with him. If a girl ever does what Cindy just did I'll just get up and leave cause who has time for that bullshit though she did have good reason for doing it. Next we meet the robot tentacle thing that keeps saying hail hydra. Can someone please get rid of that broken record before I break it. Ok Silks on the job. We see Silk where she first opened the book off and see her destroy the robot tentacle thing before it could say hail hydra over and over again... oh great just reading that thing say hail hydra so many times made my head hurt, go dumbs and ears bleed. Whd u hey I cat hur u? No but I really think I lost some brain cells there. Next we see Silk come out of the sewers and bump into her ex Hector. Cue akward bumping into your ex scene and finding out he's engaged. Well who can blame him to him you ripped his heart out and stomped on it. This issue ends with a dragon flying behind Silk as she swings her way through the city. Let me guess it's that Pokémon guy but as an actual dragon. Read issue one to see if you get what I mean. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely has the right amount of action and other stuff put together sorry couldn't think of the word I was looking for. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Silk seemed really upset after she found out her first love was engaged. Wish I could give her a hug.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment