Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: Midnighter #2

This issue opens up with someone dying. Let me guess this issue is gonna be pretty violent. Next we see Marina talking to a voice... so she's gone crazy right? We see Midnighter playing pool with Tony and then we get to see Marina attacking some company called Windcrest. No wonder their food killed your husband they have a crappy name which means they sell crappy food. Anyways her and Midnighter get in a fight. And midnighter ki- well actually he's getting  his ass kicked. Geez I thought he was better at this. Next we get to see midnighter on another date with another guy. Let me guess they're gonna have sex and then he's gonna tag this guy to. Actually now that I think about it how many men has midnighter slept with and tagged. Cause that's gotta be akward if you get a new boyfriend if things don't work out and say sorry hope you don't mind that some dude basically made me his by tagging me. I mean if some girl told me that on s date I'd get up and leave. Back to midnighter we see him knocked out but get back up and remove his ears. Wait what the heck? Why?! That'd hurt but it definitely stops her sound waves from hurting him. Kids never try this stuff at home. We see midnighter finally kick ass and stop Marina but then break some guys arm and basically beat the crap out of the people who own the company till they agree to all the terms he made. Someone has a short temper. This issue ends with midnighter fighting robot things I think. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember if you order food from a place make sure the name doesn't sound crappy or the food will definitely be crappy and kill someone you love.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment