Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: Harley Quinn #10

This issue opens up with Harley changing in the locker room with her other teammates as Sy sits and makes bets good thing is he's betting on Harley. I'd always bet on her :). Next we see Sky one of Harley Quinns teammates go up against a man dressed as a woman. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Skye ends up beating the man dressed as a woman. Phew glad I don't have to see that guy anymore. Anyways Harley goes up against Gandalf... I mean a really tall woman. Harley ends up getting knocked out. Wait why the sudden change of scenery? Oh I see guess this is something new they're adding to the story but it's not making sense why is there a giant with one eye hitting a glowing light. Definitely gonna read the next issue to see this unravel more. Anyways Harley Quinn gets some explosive gel from Sy rubs some on the tall woman causing her to exploded. Spaghetti anyone? Harley ends up going for a swim with her friends and biting them in the ass. Well now I know Harley is into kinky stuff. This issue ends with a mysterious person flying through the sky and right into Harley. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Is it odd that I'm hungry for spaghetti after watching the tall chick explode?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment