Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Deathstroke #4

This issue opens up with Slade Wilson and Letter F using some kind of raido signal to unlock or get in Bronze Tigers head. Note to self avoid people with the letter f on their face, a guy with one eye and two swords and a guy who calls himself Bronze Tiger. Definitely sounds like being around these people would get you hurt. Anyways Deathstroke injects Letter F with some truth serum which causes them to get in a fight also causing Deathstroke to tear some of Letter Fs clothing revealing breast. Don't worry they're covered by a bra so you don't have to cover your eyes though I know my mormon friend would tell me just looking at the panel is a sin so I'll cover my eyes till we get yo her face so I don't burn in hell. Is it on her face yet? Oh ya forgot I had to flip the page and remove my fingers so I can see. Guess I'll have to see that panel with her jugs and burn in hell. Dam Letter F is one hot chick and a red head to. You know what they say about red heads they're feisty in and out of bed I'd definitely spend a night with Letter F ;). We find out that Letter Fs name is Kendal James. Kendal James tells Slade Wilson about the company she works for. Next we meet some members of the dead bastards. Oh hey Angelica is alive. She has healing powers... I don't think they mentioned that in the first issue if so I missed it. She's also hot I wouldn't mind spending a night with her and Kendal James ;). Next we see Jericho in gotham trying to meet up with his sister somewhere. Rose ends up meeting him at some place where a bunch of punks hang out and kills them all before they can hurt her brother. Hey ain't nothing wrong with killing for family. Next we see Deathstroke and Harley Quinn on top of a Train. Out of all the girls I've seen in this issue I definitely would have no problem marrying Harley Quinn she trumps them all including my crazy ex girlfriend. This issue ends with Harley Quinn leading Deathstroke into set up or trap whatever you'd like to call it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good lots of hot chicks. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I would definitely have a fun time with Harley Quinn anytime :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment