Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Review: Deathstroke #3

This issue opens up with Slade Wilson walking in the snow. All I could think of when I saw that is these boots are made for walking. Anyways Slade has more flashbacks this time he tells his son that he's gonna get him out of that electric filed and save him. Oh now he's walking in the snow again. Slade has another flashback when he reaches a cabin. In this flashback him and his son are escaping whatever place there in. We see that Jericho has a power that lets him jump at people. I say that's a stupid power but look at the dead sciencetist over there better not call his power stupid or he might jump at me and kill me. Next Slade finds Odysseus and kills him... wait that's his dad? No wonder this family is so messed up but also really good at killing people. After slade finish watching his movie flashback. Flashback is rated r definitely not for kids. Anyways Slade gets in a fight with Bronze Tiger and almost kills him but letter f comes and stops him. Yep kids we get to learn about letters again next thing you know there'll be a guy with a black mask and a giant b on his face. B stands for beating like the beating slade wilson just gave to Bronze Tiger. This issue ends with us meeting a very beautiful face. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good lots of blood and action. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. How is it that Harley Quinn is still beautiful even when she's done beating some guys face in with a bat? Actually let me correct myself I'd say she looked like a hot mess on that panel which is true cause she just got done beating a guys face in which probably got blood on her and yet still looked hot.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment