Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Review: Deathstroke #2

This issue opens up with Deathstroke waking up in his younger body. Wait why is he flipping out then? Heck if I was young or felt young again I'd be happy. Deathstroke hears laughing as he runs down some stairs. Hopefully that isn't a baby laughing cause I don't think Deathstroke has any babys with him in that place. Oh good it's just some armored guy laughing... wait on second thought how is that better than a babys laughter if it's not there. I mean at least Deathstroke could run out of there but instead he has to k- I was gonna say kill this guy but he's just a hologram. Next we meet Red Fury who loves the letter f. No I'm being serious read this issue for yourself and you'll see what I mean. Don't worry I'll wait. Anyways letter f tells Deathstroke about his next target odysseus by the way his name starts with the letter o. Did you get that kids? Good moving on. Letter f leaves while Deathstroke kills three hundred men who really love eyes. I'm not even joking they're wearing armor with one giant eyeball for a helmet. Anyways next we see people praying to a false idol where we also meet Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva. Dang Lady Shiva take off the hood I want to see your face. This issue ends with Deathstroke drinking some truth serum and having a flashback. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty bloddy but good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember todays review was brought to you by the letter f.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment