Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #16.1

This issue opens up with Spider-Man just swinging through town till he comes a bunch of cops at a construction site. Wait I thought construction workers worked at a construction site not cops. Oh they're trying to see if some guy named Tombstone is there makes sense. Wait his name is Tombstone I mean wouldn't that be weird if he died to put his name on a Tombstone since his name is Tombstone. Ow now my head hurts. Anyways Spider-Man and the cops get shot at. Next we see Tombstone ask who shot and one of the guys said he did cause he thought a cop raised his gun. Um ya probably at Spider-Man cause he just dropped in unannounced but not you guys. Also now whenever I see Tombstone talking all I picture is a Tombstone talking. Spider-Man takes out Tombstone and all his men. Next we see the judge release Tombstone since they couldn't understand a word. Teddy said... um no shit he's in a coma you dumbass. Anyways next we see Yuri at Teddys funeral when the dark one... I mean Mister Negative give her a picture of judge howell getting pills from one of Tombstones men. Never heard of Mister Negative but I have to wonder if someone took a picture of him would it come out normal since he's already negative? Next we Spider-Man and someone called the wraith go to a construction site. This issue ends with The Wraith getting some papers from a vault on judge howell. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty confusing since I haven't read the other issues of the amazing spider-man. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember if you meet some who looks negative and says their name is Mister Negative take a picture of them to see if the picture shows up normal.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment