Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Review: Convergence #4

This issue opens up with Taloes talking about how Dick Grayson and Batmans bond echos throughout all reality. Next we see the flash, green lantern, yolanda and superman attack a castle in Skartaris. Oh hey Red Sonja in this book. What do you mean she's not Red Sonja? Her names Tara. For a second there I thought dc was bringing in characterd from dynamite and dark horse comics. Oh well. We see Taloes telling Dick Grayson about the converge and how him and his friends need to join it. Geez needy much? Anyways Yolanda goes after Deimos since none of them trust him. Deimos uses his dark magic to throw Yolanda into a wall. Geez for someone so powerful he sucks at killing people.  Deimos ends up taking all the power from the time masters and knocking Shakira out. Seriously this guy doesn't seem like much of a villain makes me bored just to see his character. This issue ends with Deimos telling Brainiac that he can free him from his prison. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise alright seemed kinda boring but sure I'll read the next issue. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Geez reading that issue kinda bored me so I think I'm gonna go sleep now.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment