Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Return Of The Living Deadpool #3

This issue opens up with our group at a camp fire well except for Liz. Oh how cute her and Deadpool are bonding. The next morning we see the group get attacked by Deadpools on horses. Well at least they have the good Deadpool on their side. Oh geez Deadpool is a bronie now. I hate bronies they're creepy in so many ways so if you ever tell me you're one when you see me in person don't be surprised when I barf all over you. Anyways Deadpool gets a big hole shot through him... I get that Deadpool heals fast but shouldn't that have killed him or knocked him out for a bit? Like why is he still talking? Just shut up and die already. Oh good some horses smashed his brains out guess they found it ridiculous how he was still talking with a hole that big through his chest. Next we see Deadpool and Liz go to the city of Deadpool. I think Deadpool has a thing for himself. I know my friend will probably get after me for saying this stuff but hey it's the truth. Also my friend who writes the webcomic newcomicday is pretty cool so of course I have to give him crap here since he's a big Deadpool fan. This issue ends with Deadpool finding some weird church worshiping place with Deadpools in robes. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good though still don't understand how he was talking with that big hole through his chest. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Eric you better not turn into a bronie just cause Deadpool is one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment