Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Review: Star Wars Shattered Empire #1

This issue opens up with spaceships fighting as the rebels wait for the shild covering the death star to fall. I've already seen this part on the movie so why do I need to watch it. Oh I see we get to meet a pretty pilot named Shara. Sorry got districted there. Anyways she almost shoots Luke. Next we see her go to the party that the rebels have on the moon with the ewoks. Oh hey I remember seeing a post on Facebook how they probably fed everyone man jerkey who was their. Oh great someone asked for more man jerkey lmao. Shara gets hit on by Han solos friend and dome other guy. Hey can you blame them she's pretty... though not beautiful like Harley Quinn. Ya I said Harleys better looking than her what you gonna do? Shara finally finds her husband and they get it on. Cue sexy music. This issue ends with them attacking another base on the far side of the moon and finding out some shocking stuff. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise not that good I mean ya the chicks pretty but didn't really make me want to get the second issue so I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Remember if you get in a fight with the empire and ewoks give you meat, turn it down so you don't become a canable.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment