Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #16

This issue opens up with Spider-Man fighting Iguana and his army of reptiles. Is it me or does it look like Spider-Man is getting his butt handed to him. Anyways Aunt May calls Peter Parker right as he's fighting Iguana and ask if him an Anna Maria are still coming over for dinner. Well I have no clue who she is so looks like I'll have to go find a volume of the supior Spider-Man. Next Peter gets a call from Anna Maria... wait now Peter is kicking butt how does that work. I mean shouldn't the phone conversation be distracting him? Now I'm gonna have to talk on the phone and drive to see if it makes me a better driver. Anyways Spider-Man takes down Iguana. Next we meet Mark Raxton who used to be the Molten Man. You know what instead of buying a volume I'll just google this stuff beforehand so I can act like I actually know who the character is. We find out the names of the companies looking to build the super villain prison. Oh hey Roxxon I know that company from the Deadpool series they definitely can't be trusted. Thisissue ends with Mark Raxton hiring the ghost to kill Peter Parker. I'm guessing that's who he is with the pun he made and the way you could see through his legs. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good even though I'm confused on who half the people are. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember if you talk on the phone while doing something you'll become better at what you're doing.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment