Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Review: Masquerade & Kato ( One Shot )

This issue opens up with a drug deal going bad when Katos car crashes through the front door. Definitely a good way to get kids to stay off drugs just show them a panel from one of these comics then they'll understand what will happen to them if they get mix in with that kind of stuff. Next we meet Masquerade who also meets the courier who gives her a sword. I'll admit some of the swords look cool and I wish I had them. We see Kato chase after her car getting into and learning that she can't control it. If that where me I'd just ditch my car and jump out. Oh look Masquerade is on her car. Masquerade and Kato end up going through a portal in a wall.... are you guys trying to make fun of harry potter now? If some kid or chick with a scar and glasses comes into this series then I'll quit reading it. Anyways after Masquerade and Kato start fighting. My moneys on the red one she's got some pretty cool powers. Masquerade uses her cool power to find out that Katos a good guy. This issue ends with Masquerade kicking purgatoris ass and getting Kato Black Beauty back. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good I'm guessing a lot of these one shots and side stories or tie ins are gonna have two characters fight and then work together. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Remember don't summon dark spirts in your car or it'll get possed.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment