Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Review: Return Of The Living Deadpool #4

This issue opens up where we left off with the monk looking Deadpools trying to get Deadpool to join one of their fractions. Deadpool says he doesn't understand their jiberish and then he remembers how he became a free Deadpool. Next we see Deadpool shoot the monks deadpools in the head giving him and Liz a chance to escape on a school bus. Oh no don't remind me of school I definitely don't want to be reminded of my ex and being on a bus with her ex just thinking about school gives me shivers. Anyways Deadpool and Liz finally get to the no d zone. Yes I know I put no d zone but that doesn't mean you have to laugh and be perverted about it. All the people at the no d zone give him worshiping looks. Huh? How can you tell if someone worships you just by the way they look at you? The group leader I guess explains to Deadpool how he's going to sacrifice himself which he agrees to and goes in some weird machine that puts a disease in him that makes him un heal himself. After he gets out of the machine he goes to the Deadpool city and eats and kills all the Deadpools... wait did he really just eat another Deadpool? Note to self avoid anyone dressed up as Deadpool or I'll be eaten. This issue ends with Liz putting on a Deadpool suit. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise great ending. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if people try to get you to join a fraction just stab yourself in the head cause that'll definitely solve your problems.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment