Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: Spider-Gwen #1

This issue opens up with a bunch of teenagers vandalizing a billboard and one of them has the name Hobie. Let me guess he's gonna become the green goblin somehow. We some cop named officer grimm climb up to stop them but before he can the vulture flies in and takes him. Next we see Gwen Stacy looking at the news talking about she helped save all of reality and that she met a talking spider-pig that is loved by everyone on his world. Well they probably love him cause they want to eat him. I mean heck just reading spider verse and seeing him made me want to turn him into bacon. Anyways Gwens dad is at the hospital trying to call Gwen but not getting a response. We also see Foggy standing next to officer grimm as he lies in bed with a body cast on. Hey I know Foggy he's in that Dare Devil show on Netflix. Also officer grimms fate was pretty grimm. Next we see the mary jane members fighting. CAT FIGHT! Wait why is Gwen Stacy vandalizing the streets of new york? Oh to get the vultures attention... um sure as long as it's for the good of the city who gives a crap... not. This issue ends with Spider-Gwen falling towards the ground. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good for a first issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm gonna be honest if I lived in a world with that talking spider-pig I'd definitely make bacon out of him.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment