Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #26

Who's this old guy? Oh it's Peter. For a minute there I thought it was that old dude from the movie up. Is that the only picture of Mary Jane he has or is that the only one she looked good in? Or did he not end up with her so that's the only picture he has of her? Hmm.







Oh looks like Deadpools in the same retirement home. I want that Deadpool tablet at least that's what it looked like to me.







Dam Peter can still kick ass. Note to self don't try to rob old Peter Parker. Dude may be old but he'll still kick my ass. Anyways uh not a lot happened in this issue but if you want to see how it ended pick up this issue. The artwork was ok. As for the story felt slow and a little boring so I'm gonna give this issue a 5 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. Even in his old age Deadpool is still a pimp.





Things that confused me in this issue. How the hell did Peter Parker get up there with that wheelchair? Like it didn't get bit by the spider that bit Peter so how the hell is it sticking to that wall?







Favorite page. Was that last one. It's funny :).







Sites to check out:







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I hope my videos are never as slow and boring as this issue. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment