Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Review: Dceased #1

This issue opens up with Superman breaking Darkseids jaw. Jeez Superman is pissed. Note to self don't  piss off Superman unless you want him to break your jaw.



Why's Cyborg in Darkseids sex dungeon? Well shit this issue got violent. How is this series not rated M. Like seriously Cyborg just got his tongue ripped out.



Haha so basically Darkseid killed himself? That's actually really funny. God I'm gonna need stitches after that page.




So is this series gonna try and have a hidden meaning such as. "Social media will lead to our downfall". Cause if so I say no to that. It was Cyborgs fault. Had he not got sent back to earth those people would be fine. So don't try and force that crap down my throat writer. Anyways if you want to see how this issue ends you should buy it trust me the artwork is amazing and the story is great so I'll be giving this issue a 10 out of 10.



Things I learned from this issue. That Darkseid has a sex dungeon. Oh and that he's violent.



Favorite page was definitely that last one. Does that make me seem like a dick? If so eh I just found it hilarious how Batman got taken out first.



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free  :). I promise none of my videos will screw the world over like Cyborg did in this issue. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment