Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Review: Brilliant Trash #2

That doesn't look like a fun opening to an issue. I'd definitely hate to have someone elses memories in my head. My heads just fine with my dark memories crawling around in it.




Really you think they're cosplayers? Even after the one chick saved you by flying? Hmm I have a feeling that Kennedy Avis won't last very long.




Dude she's just a kid asshole. I'm so confused. Do they turn old every time they scan for a name or does he steal their life force? Either way I don't like him.




Eww. Oh dear god this ending is gonna make me barf. Nope nope. Why? Anyways the the artwork was great as for the story it was alright but not fantastic. So I'm giving this issue a 6 out of 10. Hopefully I never have to see that chick eat body parts ever again. At least I think that was a body part.





Things I learned from this issue. Kennedy Avis is stupid. I bet she's gonna fall for Jim and be heartbroken when he has to kill her.





Favorite page. Goes to the one where Amalia used her powers. Shows that they can be awesome but what she's saying while using them proves that they come with a consequence.









Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to eat your body parts. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment