Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Review: Argo 5 #1

This issue opens up with Chain Reaction being a horn dog. I hope he gets maced in a future issue cause he totally deserves it.







Can I just say that I love how Kasira entered the room. Sorry had to throw that in there. I think at the moment she's my favorite character.







That alien doesn't look so tough... seems I spoke to soon cause it looks like Gladiatra is getting her ass kicked. Oh ok now he's getting his ass kicked. I'm guessing he was to busy getting his ass kicked to use his other powers that he has.







Wells that's an interesting ending to this issue. The last scene is definitely not for young children so it's probably best you never let them read this issue or even read it to them. Other than that the artwork was great as was the story. Yes most of it was Chain Reaction being a horn dog and the other half was them kicking alien ass but it didn't bore me to death so I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. Chain Reaction just started a reaction cause it looks like Hakoris is pissed and ready to murder someone. Or just stumble and fall cause he's drunk.






Favorite page. When they all attacked Umbrak. It's cool to see them use their powers.







Sites to check out:







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise I'm not a horn dog unlike Chain Reaction. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment