Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Review: Outcast #29

For a minute the opening to this issue confused me but then I remembered the issue where Kyle and his dad fought the crack addicts. Wait wasn't that last issue.




Wait what are you gonna do to Logan Reverend? Is he gonna gut him? Like seriously in that last panel it looked like he was shoving him into the barn. Just cause he knows what Kyles dad did does not mean he needs to die.




Well they're back at another crack addict house. Dude it's already dark what do you mean it's gonna be dark? The guy's so old that he's going senile. Like that one line made no sense to me at all.




Haha I don't know why but that ending made me laugh. Quit giving me that look. The dude was evil and on top of that he chose to jump into the body of that old man so his death is his own dam fault. Anyways I this issue was another great one. It's awesome getting to see Kyle and his dad kick some ass even though I still don't trust his dad and the artwork was great as always so I'm giving this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. Not to become a crack addict. If I do I'm pretty sure I'll end up in an abandoned house and Kyle and his dad will be the shit out of me and the others.




Favorite page. Goes to the one where Simon saves Daphne. Yes it was creepy and sad but that's what makes it a great scene for me.








Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment