Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Review: Brilliant Trash #3

Well that's one way to start an issue off. Is this issue gonna be dark? I get she curing the rat. At least I think she did but at the same time she also killed it which makes me think that this issue will be dark or the rest of the series will.








Jeez Kennedy Avis has some shitty luck. I feel like in the last issue instead of getting kidnapped she'll just be killed. Like seriously she's a magnet for trouble.








Ya um Diane you don't seem all that trustworthy so telling her not to trust Jim after you kidnapped her and are now talking about killing her makes me feel like none of you can be trusted.








Oh so that's who Lady Last Word was. That's cool. Also I love how they mention American Comics there. Like wait am I not reading an American comic? If you want to see how this issue ends I do suggest picking it up since it was way better than the last issue in my mind. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.







Things I learned from this issue. Not to trust old ladies at airports. No old person is that happy.






Favorite page was the last one. I think I just like the whole look to it. Also is that her superhero name? Brilliant Trash? You sure you want that name?






Sites to check out:








Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I've decided that I might try and upload my new video next week on Halloween. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment