Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #5

See it pays to think ahead. Had Batman not thought ahead then he'd definitely be filled with bullets at this point. So basically if he ever became The Batman Who Laughs he'd be pretty deadly and hard to stop.




Well that's one way to escape. Note to self if some guy ever dresses as a bat never let him into your personal life.




Jeez poor Jim. I wonder if what he's been through will fuck with him a little. Also good thing James was there or he'd definitely be dead.




Well with that ending I'm thinking Gotham is gonna be fucked in the next issue. The artwork was great as was the story. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. The Batman Who Laughs is not a fan of cripples.




Favorite page definitely goes to the one where Batman uses Bruce Waynes severed head to make a point.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to dress as a bat and try to get in your personal life. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment