Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Review: Oberon #5

I don't know who to root for in this fight. Like I don't trust Oberon but yet I also don't trust  Robin Goodfellow. So my money is on neither one dying.




Nicholas you better not try anything with Bonnie you pervert. Ya that's right I have my eyes on you b.... hmm looks like he might not be the problem currently.




What the heck is a lovet? Also is Bonnie drinking whine or is that just red juice or something? Hopefully it's not whine. Though knowing Nicholas he probably would try to whine and dine her.




What the fuck? That ending makes me feel a lot of emotions. Pissed but also not pissed. Also I totally called it. I knew Oberon was evil. Fucking Asshole!. Anyways the artwork was great as always. As for the story. Mind blowing and enraging. I hope there's more issues to come cause I want more. Go buy all the issues this series is definitely worth the money. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. That I want that Neverman guys mask. It's dope.




Favorite page was when Bonnie used her magic. Hopefully she'll find out what Oberon did and destroy him with that magic.








Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I might post a new video tonight or tomorrow. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment