Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 21, 2019

Review: Outcast #30

Dam they look like they're about to collapse. Good thing it wasn't just Kyle and his dad or else they'd be dead.








Megan you shouldn't trust Simon at all. Hell I still don't trust him. I mean it seems like he wants to do the right thing but only for himself.









It's a good thing Daphne doesn't have a TV in her room or I'm sure we would've had a poltergeist moment. No seriously that's what that scene reminds me of.







Dam this ending is sad and anger inducing. If you want to see how it ends I suggest getting this issue. And yes it might also make you cry but that's what makes it good. The artwork was great as always and the story was also great. Can't wait to read the next issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. That I hate Rowland. I thought Sidney was bad but nah this guy is worse.







Favorite page. Was the one where Kyle shaved his beard off. I actually liked that look so that's not the reason I like this page. I like it cause it was a cute moment between him and Allison.






Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I'll have a new video up tomorrow. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment