Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #6

Well this doesn't look like a happy opening. Guess I was right about Gotham being screwed huh.







Wait Batman's still himself. Dam dude is badass. Well except for in Dceased. His plan made no sense to me at first but then it made sense later.






I'm surprised Jim didn't get his old Bunny suit that he called his Bat suit. Like the suits him and James have on are cool but I would've really like to see Bunnyman vs Batman. Well shit it looks like Jim is screwed. 








It also looks like Batmans screwed. This issue is one you wouldn't want to read if you were looking for a reason to keep living. So don't read this issue if you're ever in that state of mind. Anyways the artwork was great. And yes the story is dark and not happy but it's still a great issue so I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10. I can't wait to see how this series ends :).






Things I learned from this issue. That the Batman Who Laughs needs a movie. Not sure if I've said that before or not but ya I'd totally watch it if they made a Batman Who Laughs movie.







Favorite page. When the Batman Who Laughs showed up to fight Batman. Look at that face and tell me that wouldn't make a dope tattoo or art piece to hang in your room or office. Yes it's scary but fucking cool at the same time.






Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). My videos aren't as dark as this issue I promise :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans






No comments:

Post a Comment