Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #8

Wait Malona Hydzek died again? Jeez she can't catch a break can she. Sadly she's still on a spaceship that's in space so bad shit is gonna keep flying at them.






Wait so those charges she has are just part of a cover story? And so basically because Captain Rigg had those same charges at one point Admiral Prakash thought he'd choose not to sacrifice Malona Hydzek. Dude are you fucking stupid!? What if he didn't remember that time or just didn't give a fuck? She'd be screwed but seems she got lucky sorta.







Guys it's probably not a good idea to have Sato Shin up and around on the ship. Is Captain Rigg just letting the shit hit the fan now? Cause that's what'll happen at some point if Sato Shin is free to roam the ship.







I love the ending to this issue. Seriously this whole issue was great and I'd definitely re read it. That's how good it is in my opinion. The artwork was also great so I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. That being part of the crew on The Charon would be hell. I mean just look at what Malona Hydzek had to deal with in this issue. 






Favorite page. Was the one with all the different things in Malona Hydzeks nightmare. It was scary and also showed how much she's had to deal with while being on The Charon. Also showed that dying and coming back over and over would probably fuck someone up over time.






Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise none of my videos will send you to space where bad things happen. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment