Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Review: Gwenpool Strikes Back #3

Wait how'd they escape? I'm guessing Reed Richards shit himself when Deadpool mentioned that he had a gun.







Well ya we like you when your bad. I still think they need to make a mini series of you when you were evil. I also feel like they could continue this series in this style. 








I want to go to Gwenpool's Island. Why you ask? Well read this issue and you'll understand why. I also feel like they could turn Gwenpool's Island into a video game. I mean if Deadpool can get his own game surely she can right?








Darn I thought they would've kept Bruce Banner dead. Next time they kill one of the old superheroes they should keep them dead.  But I really loved this issue. It had me laughing the whole time which means this series is doing really good in my opinion. I hope they just continue writing her in these short fun adventures. I love them. And I love the artwork as well so I'm giving this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. That they brought Bruce Banner back to life. I mean I figured they would but in my heart I was hoping they wouldn't. Though this page did make me laugh a lot.







Favorite page. The cover shot page. I love seeing how she makes the covers. This one had me flipping back to the main cover and that page :).







I also love the page where she points indicating for the reader to turn the page. I was like no what if I don't want to. But I had to cause come on it's Gwenpool and I love reading her series.







Sites to check out:



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Sadly I'm probably not as funny as Gwenpool so it's ok if you don't subscribe :'(. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment