Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 14, 2019

Review: Gwenpool Strikes Back #2

Well that was a weird opening. I'm sure alot of perverts out there loved it though Gwen. Read the issue and you'll understand why I'm saying that.




Oh so that's how they got the cover for this issue. Wait are there not any variants? If so alot of hardcore comic collectors are gonna be pissed. Good thing I'm not one of them. Also yes variants are cool and all but at the same time I don't get the big deal over them.




Haha these fight scenes are funny. I'm glad I read this issue. This issue definitely made my day and I needed that after how crappy yesterday was. See Marvel keep her books in. They make alot of people happy including me.





I was not expecting this issue to end like that. See it's a good ending but also a bad one cause I now want to read the next issue to see what happens next but I can't till I come back around to reviewing the next issue. I have to say this issue felt short but was good and weird. I'm loving this mini series and the art has been fantastic so I'm giving this issue a 10 out of 10. I suggest you all pick up this series.




Things I learned from this issue. That I want a Deadpool and Gwenpool mini series. These two work great together in my opinion.





Favorite page. The opening page with Deadpool on the pole. Made me laugh and smile.










Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Here's the link to my newest video https://youtu.be/gQ0Q5oNlQoM follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment