Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Review: Outcast #28

Does everyone in this town always break into homes? I mean Kyle and his dad broke into one at the end of the last issue and now this creeps are breaking into Megans home. Her family can't seem to catch a break.



Jeez that house is crawling with demons. Were they all having an orgy in there? Kyle you might want to clean yourself after you leave that house.




This issue ended on a different note then I thought it would. I'm glad it was Megan and not more of those creeps. Have to say this issue had little to it but was still good. The artwork was great as always so I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. The Reverend is just creepy. I mean look at that smile he gave Kyle. Kyle should definitely stay away from the Reverend unless he wants to be gutted. Lets not forget that people. Hopefully his flock finds out what he did and leaves before they get gutted.




Favorite page was definitely the fight scene in the crack house.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free  :). Join my flock please. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment