Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #25

Well it looks like Spider-Man and friends are in for a hangover aren't they. See people being a superhero would suck sometimes so maybe aim for something that'll not suck at all.




Yay Husk to the rescue. Jeez Deadpool can't seem to catch a break. First he loses a hand and it looks like he just lost a foot. I wonder how often he loses body parts.




Dam that bug zapper got Spider-Man good. Oh hey look Husk to the rescue again on one of them Turkey looking things. I wonder if they taste good. No seriously if I had the chance to kill one of those things and eat it I would.





What a great ending. Can't wait to see what Chameleon has planned. The artwork was great. As for the story it was also great though it did make me hungry near the end so I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.





Things I learned from this issue. Make sure you have blood smoothies on hand when doing anything with Hellcow unless you want to play a game of will I be eaten or not.





Favorite page. Probably the whole fight scene with Chameleon. Ya the one where that plant dude loses control at the end.








Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to steal any of your body parts after you watch one of my videos. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment